Weheartlady Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter referred as “ Weheartlady ” which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its affiliates, parent company, legal representatives and permitted assigns) provides you, i.e. the user (hereinafter referred to as the “User“) with access to content, resources, tools for communication, public forums, commerce platforms, and other services through its websites and all mobile applications (hereinafter referred to as the “Service“).
The Terms of Service contained in this document govern the Service and its usage by the Users. These Terms of Service shall include all amendments thereto, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by Weheartlady on its websites or mobile applications, from time to time.
- MODIFICATION TO THE SERVICE Weheartlady reserves the right to modify, transfer or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or any part of thereof, without any obligation to give any prior notice to the User. The User agrees that Weheartlady shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
- THE SERVICE The Services are intended solely for the purpose of providing the Users with an index of content that is matching their search criteria and is publicly available across selected third party sites. The User shall use the Services for making a choice using the content index and for any purchase pursuant thereto, the User shall be redirected to the third party site (hereinafter referred to as the “Purpose”). Under no circumstance does weheartlady sell any goods or services through its websites or mobile applications as part of its Services.Weheartlady uses spiders and other web-crawlers to use content and images from different third party sites solely for the Purpose, but does not create caches or archives of such content or images. Weheartlady agrees that no automated system or spiders used to access third party sites shall hamper or reduce the speed and performance of third party servers lower than the speed at which such third party servers are handling messages sent by users using a conventional on-line web browser.
- USE OF SERVICE The technology and the software underlying our websites / mobile applications and the Services is the property of Weheartlady . The User agrees not to copy, modify, transfer, distribute or reverse engineer the technology or software underlying Weheartlady’s websites/mobile applications or the Services.User shall abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Service. User agrees not to download any feature of the Service made available on the websites / mobile applications. User agrees not to falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or the source of images or other material made available on the websites/mobile applications.For more detail on the intellectual property rights in relation to the Service, please refer to the Section on Intellectual Property Rights herein. Weheartlady also disclaims any liability for the content which is retrieved from third party sites and is not liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any such content, or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, or for any damages arising therefrom. Weheartlady websites and the mobile applications may contain links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and advertisers. Since Weheartlady is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, Users should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.
- USER CREATED CONTENT The User shall be responsible and liable for the content posted/created by him/her on Weheartlady website(s) and/or mobile application(s).The Service may include the capability to like, post reviews, make comments, and other features that allow feedback, comments and input of content by the User. While Weheartlady does not control the content posted by the User, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the messages, comments, etc. that it, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or any other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable, and to terminate User’s access to and use of the Services.By submitting content on any of the aforementioned forums, Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Weheartlady from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any liability due to content posted by the User.By submitting content on the websites and/or mobile applications, the User is granting Weheartlady a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the content in whole or in part, and in any form.
- REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
- As part of the subscription or usage of the Services or account creation process, User may be required create login credentials by selecting a password and providing an e-mail address. User shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself as required by the Service’s subscription form (such data being the “Registration Information “). User shall be solely responsible for this Registration Information and under no condition is Weheartlady liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft;
- User shall maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Weheartlady has the right to terminate the User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service;
- User shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any User accounts created and passwords and agrees to immediately notify Weheartlady of any unauthorized use of passwords or accounts or any other breach of security;
- User shall not use another’s account without permission;
- User shall exit from his/her account at the end of each session and acknowledges that failure to do so, may result in unauthorized use of account;
- User shall follow all local applicable laws regarding age limits for subscription to the Services or any part thereof;
- User is responsible for all usage or activity of and through his/her account on the Service, including use of the account by any third party. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of the User’s account, at Weheartlady’s sole discretion, and Weheartlady may refer the User to appropriate law enforcement agencies;
- Weheartlady and/or third parties may, from time to time, send email messages to Users containing advertisements, special promotions, and other marketing materials (“Email Marketing Programs”) based on the agreed terms between Weheartlady and its selected partner(s). Weheartlady also offers Users permission-based email services. Users must decide to “opt-in” to our email services during the registration process or through a link on the Weheartlady site before they receive any email services, newsletters, special promotions or other marketing materials (“Opt-In Email Programs”). Weheartlady has the right to partner with any email marketers to provide these Email Marketing Programs or Opt-In Email Programs;
- User agrees not to use the Service to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use and enjoyment of the Service by other Users;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations having the force of law;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to the Service;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload files that contain viruses, worms, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another;
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users or collect or store personal data about other Users;
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion, use or access of the Service;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual relationship.
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other Users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- User shall not use weheartlady websites or mobile applications to engage in any illegal activities.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights relating to the websites and mobile applications and the technology underlying the same exclusively belong to weheartlady and are protected under the applicable Indian laws.
- Notwithstanding the above, all copyright, trademarks, logos, service marks and other intellectual property rights (“Third Party IP”) relating to any content or image uploaded in connection with the Services is owned or controlled by third parties and weheartlady is uploading such content or image to be used only for the Purpose. The User agrees not to use any Third Party IP or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any other mark or source identifier included on the websites / mobile applications and the Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks in connection with such Third Party IP.
- weheartlady grants permission to the Users only for accessing and make use of the Service for the Purpose and the User agrees not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Service, either directly or indirectly, except with the express written consent of weheartlady . The User must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for use in furtherance of the Purpose.
- If as a User you believe that your intellectual property-protected work was posted on weheartlady’s website or mobile application in a manner that infringes or threatens to infringe your intellectual property in such work, you may submit an infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the owner of the Third Party IP or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf.1 The fastest and simplest way to notify us of alleged intellectual property infringement is via our webform. However, any false claim by a User may result in the termination of User account and suspension of Services.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Services or part thereof may be made available to the User upon subscription by the User for the same. Even if certain Services are currently being offered by weheartlady , free of charge, the User agrees and acknowledges that in future the subscription of the Service may carry a subscription fee or charge.
- Wreserves the right at any time to increase/decrease/apply/diminish the subscription fee for access to portions of the Services or the Services as a whole. However, in no event will the User be charged for access to the Services unless weheartlady obtains his/her prior agreement to subscribe to such Service(s).
- If at any time weheartlady requires a subscription fee for portions of the Services that are now free, weheartlady will give the User an advance notice of such fees. Thereafter, the User may cancel his/her account at any time. All fees and charges shall be billed to and paid by the User. User shall pay all applicable taxes relating to use of the Services through his/her account.
- Additional Costs
If the subscription for certain Service includes access to areas that contain other products, the User may have to pay additional fees to fully access those products. These additional charges will be clearly stated. When the User uses the Service, he/she may incur other additional charges, such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. User is solely responsible for paying all such charges.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES WEHEARTLADY AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. WEHEARTLADY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WEHEARTLADY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. WEHEARTLADY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS PURCHASED ON THIRD PARTY SITES PURSUANT TO THE SERVICE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SERVICE.Notwithstanding the above, no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by Daiyltipspro as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any goods, services, or other material purchased from third party sites pursuant to using the Service will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- weheartlady shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, exemplary, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damage to the User’s computer system damages for loss of profits or damages for loss of business) whether such claim is based in warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of weheartlady’s websites/mobile applications and Services, with the delay or inability to use weheartlady’s websites/mobile applications and Services, with the interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service, or with the unauthorized use of any content made available as a feature of the Services on weheartlady websites/mobile applications .
- CONTACTING THE USER If the User indicates on the subscription form that he/she wants to receive such information,
- WEHARTLADY will allow certain third party vendors to provide him/her with information about their products and services; and
- WEHEARTLADY may disclose information about the User’s usage and demographics, provided that it will not reveal the User’s personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information.
- TERMINATION weheartlady may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the User’s access to all or part of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of these Terms of Service. weheartlady reserves the right to block IPs from accessing its server(s).
- These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Indian laws. User irrevocably agrees that the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka in India shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms of Service or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Content in the nature of news (“News Content”) appearing on the website is published by One.in Digitech Media Pvt. Ltd. WEHEARTLADY is not in any way responsible for News Content uploaded on the website and plays no role in generation / transmission / modification of such News Content. weheartlady , hereby disclaims all liability arising from such News Content.
- Assignment & Delegation
No right may be assigned, and no duty may be delegated, by the User under this Agreement except upon the written consent of weheartlady and any attempted assignment and delegation without such consent shall be void and without effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, weheartlay shall be entitled to assign this agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or substantially all of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. This agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
Neither party is, nor will it be deemed to be, an agent or legal representative of the other party for any purpose. Neither party will be entitled to enter into any contracts in the name of or on behalf of the other party, and neither party will be entitled to pledge the credit of the other party in any way or hold itself out as having authority to do so.
If any provision(s) of the Terms of Service is/are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or otherwise invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. No provision of the Terms of Service will be waived by any act, omission or knowledge of a party or its agents or employees except by an instrument in writing expressly waiving such provision and signed by a duly authorized officer of the waiving party.
- Statute of Limitations
User and weheartlady agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.If you do not agree with any of our Terms of Service mentioned above please do not read or use the material on any of our network of websites and the mobile applications or avail our Service.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing The Website And Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use And Intellectual Property
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to the Company that you will not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, videos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Company or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website.
The Company content is not for resale. Your use of the Website or any of the resources available for download from the Website does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your individual use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of the Company and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Company or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Company name, the Company logo, the Company slogan, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
For Educational And Informational Purposes Only
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, the information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website are for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this Website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as legal, financial, tax, medical, health, or any other professional advice.
Accuracy And Personal Responsibility
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, we have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this Website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. Neither the Company nor any of its owners or employees shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this Website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a professional who is familiar with your situation.
By using this Website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this Website or the resources available for download from this Website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any actions or implementing any plans or policy suggested or recommended on this Website.
No Guarantees As To Results
As set forth more fully in the Disclaimer, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Website or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Website succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
Email And Other Electronic Communications
Visiting the Website or sending emails to the Company constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Use Of Communication Services
The Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, blog comment sections and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
The Company has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, the Company reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
The Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in the Company’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized the Company spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of the Company.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided To The Website
The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Website or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you are granting the Company, our affiliated companies, and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Links To Third Party Websites And Services
The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Website, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Website, or any changes or updates to a Linked Website. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Website or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via the Website are delivered by third-party Websites and organizations. By using any product, service, or functionality originating from the Website, you hereby acknowledge and consent that the Company may share such information and data with any third party with whom the Company has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of the Website’s users and customers.
Use Of Templates And Forms
The Company provides various templates and/or forms for download and/or sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our templates and/or forms for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the templates and/or forms in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the templates and/or forms for your authorized use.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
Use of Paid Courses, Programs, and Associated Material
The Company from time-to-time provides various courses, videos, programs, and associated material for sale on this Website. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our courses, videos, programs, and associated material (collectively the “Courses”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Courses in any manner.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in Courses, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Courses and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Courses.
Use Of Free Downloadable Content
The Company provides various resources on this Website, which users may access by providing an e-mail address. The Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our resources provided in exchange for an email address (the “Freemium Content”) for your own personal or internal business use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Freemium Content in any manner.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you agree that the Fremium Content you download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By downloading the Freemium Content, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Freemium Content and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Freemium Content.
The Company may, from time to time, provide information from a third party in the form of a podcast guest interview, interview on other platform, guest blog post, or other medium. The Company does not control the information provided by such third-party guests, is not responsible for investigating the truth of any information provided, and cannot guarantee the veracity of any statements made by such guests.
Individuals who agree to appear as guests on any podcast offered by the Company agree to transfer all intellectual property rights they may have in any such interviews to the Company and further provide a license to any rights they are unable to assign.
Cancellation Of Subscription
Certain of the Company’s products and services are offered on an ongoing basis with a monthly or yearly subscription. Users may cancel subscriptions at any time by emailing email@example.com
Your subscription shall continue until the end of the existing subscription period and shall terminate at the completion of that period. You shall not be charged after a cancellation.
Money Back Guarantee
For the sale of certain products, the Company provides a money-back guarantee. That money-back guarantee is governed by the following terms, except to the extent that the terms of a specific product or service provide otherwise.
With respect to any purchase, you must request your money back within 30 days of the purchase. You may request your money back by emailing admin@ weheartlady.com . That email must contain information about the product you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the email and name associated with any such purchase. You are not required to submit any proof that you have completed any work or meet any other requirements.
Upon determining that you are entitled to a refund pursuant to this policy, the Company will promptly issue an instruction to its payment processor to issue the refund. The Company does not control its payment processor and will not be able to expedite any refunds.
All sales are final, and the Company does not offer any money-back guarantees. You recognize and agree that you shall not be entitled to a refund for any purchase under any circumstances.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, BOOKS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO ABSOLVE THE COMPANY OF ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR LOSS THAT YOU OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESOURCES YOU MAY DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EQUITABLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME.
THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have, now or in the future, arising out of or relating to this Website, the Company, any and all contracts you enter into with the Company, and any and all of the Company’s products and services.
To the extent that you attempt to assert any such claim, you hereby expressly agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration to occur in Boston, MA. You further agree to and do hereby waive any right to class arbitration and agree, instead, to conduct an arbitration related solely to any individual claims you and/or any entity related to you asserts against the Company. To the fullest extent permissible by law, you further agree that you shall be responsible for all costs associated with initiating the arbitration and for the administration of the arbitration.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Company Content accessed through the Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Website or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. The Company reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with the Company in asserting any available defenses.
Termination And Access Restriction
No Joint Venture Or Other Relationship
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Changes to Terms
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of September 19 , 2019